Become Licensed


Companies that want to produce Texas A&M-branded merchandise must get licensed through Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC)

CLC Licensing Process

Small Operations and Individuals

Small operations and individuals that sell directly to consumers (such as through Etsy or the Aggie Moms’ boutique) must fill out a direct to consumer form and get approval from Brand Development prior to selling.

Direct to Consumer Form

Campus Groups

Student organizations, sports teams, and departments that sell on campus must fill out a concessions permit from Student Activities and get prior approval from Brand Development.


  • cannot be sold on home game days,
  • must reflect positively on Texas A&M, and
  • must have no association with political events or politicians unless such a reference is part of the organization’s official name.

All products must be made by a licensed vendor:

Text and Design

The use of Texas A&M’s intellectual property must adhere to the University’s Brand Guide. If you have questions, contact Brand Development at 979-845-4641 or

Brand Development:

Jack K. Williams Administration Bldg. 1137 TAMU

Phone: 979-845-4641